Hw100Kt Or Bsa R10?

Got some money burning a hole in the pocket so wondering what people's experiences have been with these 2 guns?

Have been using an AA S510 of late and like it a lot but fancy trying something different and I have heard good things about both of these guns.

Any help or advice would be appreciated guys, I am looking in .22 as my AA is .177

• Like 1

Hi

I have had both and still got the HW100KT.22 ,Had a Daystate regal for 5 months but nothing but problems with it, so swapped for another HW100KT .177.

I found the r10 is not a very pointable gun,great of a bi-pod though .

Mate of mine had the r10 of me but after having a go with my HW100KT he sold it and got him self HW100KT .22 and he loves it , So IMHO HW100 kt as you might of guessed

I think you find HWkt is the same weight as the r10

I would agree,the r10 is not a light rifle,so you should not notice any difference.

Just got an hw100t after having an r10 carbine,maybe it was because it was short,or all the weight seemed in the middle,if that makes sense,but my hw100t feels lighter

Many thanks for the insights guys, still like the look of the R10 but must now have a closer look at the HW100KT. It won't be used for target shooting just for general hunting and pest control so shot count is not too important but would like something that does not weigh too heavy and that is reliable