S200 Multi Conversion

i have a s200 mk1 with the air arms multi conversion kit and it wont work, the gunshop where i bought it has tried for 2 days to sort it out and no luck, they gave me a refund and said it just wont work in the mk1, has anyone on here got a mk1 with multi conversion, if so does it work properly, cheers for any replys.

Sure they do mate, try to loosen the holding screws on the top & scope rail,the adjuster screw on the under side tighten as far up as possible the keep undoing till it's loading nice and smooth, hold on you never said what the problem is mate just not working???? Is the copper plate in the back as that's really the spring to turn the mag

Any photos

• Like 1

cheers mate, the copper plate is in ant it turns perfectly, the thing that was happening is every time i tried to cock the gun it was too hard to push through and the o ring in the mag was getting shredded, i got my money back and sent off to rowan engineering for one of theirs, it has just come this morning so i will use that for now, my mate is having the same problem with his s200 so we will do what you've told me on his, if that works i will get another one, cheers for your help mate and i will let you know if we get his sorted.

Mmmmm is the little bb which sits on top of the pellet probe still there as this would let the pellet probe have to much play , it's located under the srew on the top near the back on the scope rail

yes mate that and the little spring are there

i got rid of the air arms conversion kit and got one from rowan engineering, cost the same price and only took 2 days to arrive and it is sound, very smooth, i went to arron wheeler gunshop at brigghouse, he says the air arms multi kit will definetly work fine in AA mk1 and mk2 so the one i got just must have been faulty, so might try again later dates with one, i will stick with this one from rowan for now as it is fine, cheers for all the reply's lads