6 Month Old Saluki Pup

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pups 6 month old...     Dam     Sire  

that's a dog pup in top pic mate, heres another of the one that come out like the sire, my good pal has him..... pup about five month in pic here##    

Posted Images

Not best picks mate she's been veryfussy with food lately trying my hardesr ta put waight on her got her on redmillsc and a full block of mince from pet shop every nyt but she sometimes take a few days to eat a bowl full any help would be nice cheerrs[/

quote]

Just keep doing whot you doing mate thay can be fussy eaters just there ways mix the food up alittle bread pasta all the left overs a nice bit of raw meat cook sum up one night give it to it but thay can be very fussy

• Like 1

TL2k10 she looking fine pal, bin the pet shop mince it likely comes from DAF or even worse, its feckin minging stuff, get to ya local butcher tons better meat off them pal, if ya stuck my bitcher sort ya out, my rule is with meat if I wont eat it or feed it to me kids then it not good enough for me dogs either,the only time I seen my lot not eat is when I went to DAF for meat, they never ate it , would rather eat a scabby road kill rabbit left in sun for a week instead,no fussy eaters in my pack all fed the same daily, plenty of exercise and they need it as opposed to want it, easier way too feed that is, likesay pal have a ride over with her anytime, but am sure she looks fine there,

• Like 2

when the dam come she was a picky eater pal, full bowl lasted three days one month at ours she eats in line with rest and rams bowlful down her neck daily

Thanks for all the kind comments lads, appreciate em :thumbs:

Edited by arcticgun

They are looking very nice mate, the dogs look they are going to be big and strong,

Nell she is taking over where Whisp left off, I have never owned a Saluki like her she is bold as brass and has no fear well except for water lol and isn't a typical Saluki natured dog, where as that import was nuts when she came a typical Saluki, but she is setting down and starting to get more confidence in everything and every one as it must of been so difficult to cope with as 7 month old pup to move to the UK for 30 degrees to 5 degrees and running on soil and even trees she is fascinated with trees.

Theres a huge difference in the imported Saluki and the Saluki I got off you they are like 2 completely different breeds and seem to run completely different, different natured its really good to watch them run and compare the British Saluki to the Arabian Saluki, I am really looking forward to see how they get on next year in the field.

But anyway mate Best of luck with them, They all are a credit to you

• Like 1

cheers mate, coming from you the compliments means a lot pal, am over the moon you happy with Nell, sad loss you suffered with wisp, so hope she eased that in some part, cannot wait to see ya import going pal, exciting times ahead, speak soon pal

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Not best picks mate she's been veryfussy with food lately trying my hardesr ta put waight on her got her on redmillsc and a full block of mince from pet shop every nyt but she sometimes take a few days to eat a bowl full any help would be nice cheerrs

The bitch has gone on the mother her structure and build will never be heavey , Doris is a light compact bitch your pup looks healthy and around the right weight remember also the pures neve4r put masses of muscle and it is elongated muscle rather than ball muscle so the pure will always look lighter and leaner thabn most of the x,s

• Like 2