Whats The Best Saluki Stud In The Uk?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I consider too be the strongest dog pup he produced too date when put too buddy bred bitch    

Dam bred buddy x Ice x storm bitch mate ?    

If its about breeding the best stock then its got to go to flint as he sired tilly but saying that i dont think he the best pure out there running wise and pp we all no iv got the fastest pure lol he

Posted Images

flint produced tilly job done best bitch in the country :thumbs: :thumbs:

1 of them there alot of other good bitches out there pal :thumbs:
to be fair Tilly should be matching the best of the best next season be at her best so if I was him I be in the big comps and lookin for money matched against very well known match dogs ?
  • Like 1

flint produced tilly job done best bitch in the country :thumbs: :thumbs:

1 of them there alot of other good bitches out there pal :thumbs:
to be fair Tilly should be matching the best of the best next season be at her best so if I was him I be in the big comps and lookin for money matched against very well known match dogs

what big comps pal :thumbs:

it would be a walk out I dont match I will take you for a curry as well :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

you dont match but go in comptions. do you pay to go in these comps or do they let you in for free :thumbs:

I get some one to pay for me and the money if I win goes to a charity or is left in the club.

it would be a walk out I dont match I will take you for a curry as well :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

you dont match but go in comptions. do you pay to go in these comps or do they let you in for free :thumbs:

I get some one to pay for me and the money if I win goes to a charity or is left in the club.

so some one else pays for you to go in comps out of there own money

I do favours and they do favours for me dont you do favours for your mates ?

You no which comps battle of bitches and biggest and best about the one everyone wants be in

whats that 1 :hmm:
the one with Tilly's name already on it

not yet havnt had it engraved :laugh: you will have to get bitter boys dogs name from last year il put that on aswell :laugh:

I do favours and they do favours for me dont you do favours for your mates ?

yeh i take desmond south of the humber :laugh: