few hours out

went out for a few hours last night first proper time lamping this season. took my mates pup out for abit aswell although it dident catch any it dident run bad to say it is still a pup.We had a few good runs and ended up with 6 not the best conditions but had some good sport.Pictures are not the best but will have to do, also we caught one more after the picture was taken. all the best w.b :thumbs:post-3140-1191427875_thumb.jpg post-3140-1191427984_thumb.jpg

i am glad to say i havent caught any with mixy at all. i have no dout that thay are there but so far i havent had any so its a bounes really :yes: and as for my mates dog we dont now quite how its bred we got it from a women who said it was a hancock bred dog a 3 qurter cross but upon getting there we gave the dog a quick run over but it dident have any tatts and was not a hancock dog. anyway my mate brought the dog and its doing very well for its age we think it might be a deerhound,saluki,greyhound but then agen we could be wrong but dont surpose it matters if thay catch rabbits and retrive the odd hare. i am out over bridgenorth tonight see whats going down over there for a few hours i will post pics tomorrow if there is anything to post :D all the best w.b

well has i said here are the pictures from last night.The weather wasent really on our side agen but we dident do bad we had a tiny but of wind that i think saved our night out all in all we finshed up with 6 from a local golfcorse and bloodyhell can some of those rabbits move :icon_eek: i was surprised to see how many bunnies there was i only saw a few fully grown ones but it was full of bunnies :yes: all the best and good hunting w.b :thumbs:post-3140-1191498281_thumb.jpg

Nice to be consistent. :thumbs:

i am out most nights frank. i try to get out atleast 4 times a week if possible you aint going to catch nothing in the house :no: there is no point in having a working dog if it dosent get worked! :yes: thanks for the replies and no dout i will be out agen to night 8)