The All New Hawke Airmax 30 Sf Air Rifle Scope

Hey chaps,

This is my quick video review on a brand new scope released by Hawke this week, There is very little about them on the internet other than Hawkes website so thought I would do a quick video overview.

These scopes have been designed in the UK especially for Airgun owners. I managed to buy this one from Sandwell Field Sports who have a short supply of them because they are that new. Most popular websites still have them showing "coming soon".

Sorry in advance for my rubbiish film quality and sound but like I said its just a quick overview.

• Like 10

Cheers guys. I can't believe how clear the glass is and how fine that ret is. The reostat is a nice function to. Controls the IR function nicely. Can't wait to take her out in the morning and zero her properly. I also can't wait to use the new HW98 from sandwell. Gonna be epic. Lol

• Like 3

Best looking ret I've seen by far, love the way you can see through what would normal be the solid ends of the cross hairs, what's the damage for buying one at the moment.

it looks like a work of art. you'll have to let us know how you got on. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Timmy I was secretly wanting you to ask for it as I would have known it would have got the attention and love it requires. Turns out my mate wanted it so it was a seem less sell. It went for less than I wanted it to but needs must.

• 5 weeks later...

The scope length you mentioned is ~14", the hawke website states (14.6") 372mm.

It doesn't look that long on your HW98 though... perhaps the 372mm stated is with sunshade included? Or perhaps my eyes are just deceiving me :)

I'm asking because I'm planning to mount the 4-16x50 version on a Diana 54 Airking and I'ld rather not remove my open sights.