Chalky And The Boys 2

Gangs I was not thinking like that I just said that straight out John and that is honest causevi thought that be good like old days Irish lads have crack with few English lads and have a run and f**k who wins only a bit of crack,but anyway you dint want that maybe lads in England like that but anyway who you want me to bring gorger you know me I go and I will go gorger so gorger we have are wee run gorger this winter Ireland and England I did not mean anyone to take it up as gangs bur maybe that's way you take it up I took if up as crack and sport gorger

Captain youe better off hooking up with one of the lads over here let them take you for a spin just the two of you. Put you up for the weekend have a spin go to local for a few pints happy days. Then you book a weekend for lad to come over your way have a good laugh. Less people know the better lots of lads out therw with top dogs that just dont want to be in the spotlight atb jimmy
  • Like 1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would just like to say big thank you to all lads who purchased DVDs I Hope you All enjoyed and thought it was good value for the money all the Best next winter happy hunting and keep Safe ?

Not aloud go Ireland cos you all copy it lolllllllllllll

Posted Images

Gangs I was not thinking like that I just said that straight out John and that is honest causevi thought that be good like old days Irish lads have crack with few English lads and have a run and f**k who wins only a bit of crack,but anyway you dint want that maybe lads in England like that but anyway who you want me to bring gorger you know me I go and I will go gorger so gorger we have are wee run gorger this winter Ireland and England I did not mean anyone to take it up as gangs bur maybe that's way you take it up I took if up as crack and sport gorger

Captain youe better off hooking up with one of the lads over here let them take you for a spin just the two of you. Put you up for the weekend have a spin go to local for a few pints happy days. Then you book a weekend for lad to come over your way have a good laugh. Less people know the better lots of lads out therw with top dogs that just dont want to be in the spotlight atb jimmy
Book me in jimmy

Book me in jimmy
Nothing against you captain but I dont just go out with just any one fella less people that see your dog run the better. Becuse say if my dogs did go then I can count on my hand who knows about my dogs and my where abouts. Even if I see some dodgy fuckers round my area I wont go straight home with the dogs I just ride past on the push irion lol. Call me paranoid but thats thw way its got to be too many lads dogs going missing

Don't put it past him jimmy lol he not a bad fellla tough he putting me up this time for shanes castle a fair man young Mick

what somebody talking about your misses isnt a bad fella captain. Ad be keeping him well away from your misses lol.