Chalky And The Boys 2

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would just like to say big thank you to all lads who purchased DVDs I Hope you All enjoyed and thought it was good value for the money all the Best next winter happy hunting and keep Safe ?

Not aloud go Ireland cos you all copy it lolllllllllllll

Posted Images

Why you been mixing bout my DVD pal thought me and you was right ?

youv lost me there robin im lookn forward to seeing it. all I said was there a bit ferreting in it .which I believe there is... there nothing wrong with that

Ye for the the big mush pups at 8 month old for about 5 min so people could see the growing you and Nan's been mixing going on about lobster fund it's hard work pal come over get on fen see how long ya camares last before it gets took fooling hard work trust me watch the DVD and decide in my eyes best DVD ever made Lucas DVD very good DVD and it's his first DVD like my last one but I gone to town on this one ?

• Like 1

Ye for the the big mush pups at 8 month old for about 5 min so people could see the growing you and Nan's been mixing going on about lobster fund it's hard work pal come over get on fen see how long ya camares last before it gets took fooling hard work trust me watch the DVD and decide in my eyes best DVD ever made Lucas DVD very good DVD and it's his first DVD like my last one but I gone to town on this one

if anything it was a piss take. I havnt a clue what the lobster fund is

No need take piss tho pal watch the DVD then take piss if you want

im just off the topic your on about robin an it the louth tiger dvd for charity topic il pull it up an you can come back on an tell me were I bad mouth you. your pups or your dogs