Spun Poly V Nylon

ive got a right load of s=it in me pockets,,,, 1 net looks like hit shud have straw in it,,, to feed horse,s,,, they all catch rabbits,,,,,i look at hit like this,,,i mite have them took off me most times out,,, :bye: i did buy 60 nets... a mate of mine got some 10 z sheet netting,, and made them from hit lined and pegged,,,, with heavy draw line, a pound each,,,,,, and you can chuck them at a hole and they set them selfs...

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

Yeh sorry,,,I get a bit over the top with subject,,,I'm like rake when there's talk of eu,,micro ect,,,

I will say one other thing though,,,,it don't matter what material it is if it ain't set right...

No worries mate we all have a subject that fires us up .Are you trying to say rake gets a little bit irate at the mere mention of an EU polecat,lol. Edited by robbo
  • Like 1

Yeh sorry,,,I get a bit over the top with subject,,,I'm like rake when there's talk of eu,,micro ect,,,

I will say one other thing though,,,,it don't matter what material it is if it ain't set right...

Are you trying to say rake get a little bit irate at the mere mention of an EU polecat,lol.

Im sure alarm bells ring in his house every time there a EU poley post on here :hmm::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1