Advise On Bipod

Hi all, Just need some advise. I have a Air Arms S410 Carbine with silencer and looking/needing to getting a bipod but unsure which one as lots about from expensive ones on (Unttings) to cheaper ones on Amazon. Can anybody tell me the difference and also how do you fit them> do they screw into the wood?

Adam

• Like 1

You have a set of QD studs fitted, the bipod attaches to the QD stud at the front!

Best ones are Harris, lifetime warranty, well made, reliable and better than anything with Deben on, just ask my damned knuckles, they had a very painful experience with a Deben that wound up in the bin after 3 months. Went and bought a Harris and have not bought any other make of bipod since.

• Like 1

Im with mole on this i had a deben to and even say,d to mole that mine was mint but alas one of the legs kept coming slack so i went for one of the dear ones to and had no bother with it so mole i bow down to you bud sorry but you were right atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: