Patterdale Pups Fighting

Don't think their milk teeth will be doing much damage, :hmm: sounds like their just trying to boss each other around :chair:

Don't think you have "Killers!" on your hands ,just BOISTEROUS pups.. :laugh:

I.M.O.

:laugh: listen to his advice if you want dead pups! :whistling:

Do you Think if Pups are Up for "KILLING" each other at 7weeks you want to be KEEPING that attribute in ANY dog :hmm:

Just a Nightmare to kennel and have round other dogs down the Line...I.M.O.

• Like 1

Don't think their milk teeth will be doing much damage, :hmm: sounds like their just trying to boss each other around :chair:

I.M.O.

Do you Think if Pups are Up for "KILLING" each other at 7weeks you want to be KEEPING that attribute in ANY dog :hmm:

They should mature and calm down in time if taken out with other dogs... somethimes! :laugh: but i kennel separately anyway!

I.M.O.

.. sometimes! :laugh: but HAVE to kennel separately anyway!

Had a smart Black ,won one of the Biggest shows in U.K.,as a pup ,but as a pup a litter mate took a hold of his Face,before I could intervene,Blood was up........Any dog from that Day on ,went with in neck reach,BANG ! If Old Cyril Tyson was still around ,would vouch for that :yes:

Anyhow Dog never made it to 2yrs,Pts..plenty would have bred of him ! Me ! no time for that Type,later found out, his Grand sire OL' Dan was similiar,but well bred off,because he could Kill a Fox...some folk just don't mind the inconvienance and liability.

I.M.O.

.. sometimes! :laugh: but HAVE to kennel separately anyway!

Had a smart Black ,won one of the Biggest shows in U.K.,as a pup ,but as a pup a litter mate took a hold of his Face,before I could intervene,Blood was up........Any dog from that Day on ,went with in neck reach,BANG ! If Old Cyril Tyson was still around ,would vouch for that :yes:

Anyhow Dog never made it to 2yrs,Pts..plenty would have bred of him ! Me ! no time for that Type,later found out, his Grand sire OL' Dan was similiar,but well bred off,because he could Kill a Fox...some folk just don't mind the inconvienance and liability.

To be honest i wouldn't kennel any dogs together regardless of what they were like as pups! The pup i have kept back from that litter is now about 14 months and had a couple easy digs and will now be held back till next season, but he's already calmed down alot after some work. But the whole litter have a screw loose, think its time for an outcross! :yes: