Twink Mk2 Moderator....

Got my Twink MK2 today and i cannot believe the difference its made to my R10.

Ive used other moderators before but this is definately my favourite and for sub £50 i doubt you'll get any better

For anyone contemplating getting one for their rifle - Do it! now! You will not be disappointed!

• Like 2

iv'e always liked my bsa vc silencer but after a trip to the range with bigmac97kt and putting his twink on my scorpion i couldn't believe the difference, iv'e put my order in, and just waiting to sort it out with marksman. i'd recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

iv'e always liked my bsa vc silencer but after a trip to the range with bigmac97kt and putting his twink on my scorpion i couldn't believe the difference, iv'e put my order in, and just waiting to sort it out with marksman. i'd recommend it to anyone.

You shood of seen the look on dens face when he tried mine on his scorpion ,in my opinion the best silencer money can buy not one of the best IT IS THE BEST atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I need to get one quick, that thing I had sticking up in mine is worse now and is definitely catching the pellets, they're all over the place. I've asked marksman for the Dogs Bollocks £60 one. ill need some tape to camo it

Got my Twink MK2 today and i cannot believe the difference its made to my R10.

Ive used other moderators before but this is definately my favourite and for sub £50 i doubt you'll get any better

For anyone contemplating getting one for their rifle - Do it! now! You will not be disappointed!

i have one on my r10 there brilliant and if you get a john bowkett re flow silencer put in if it has the shroud that is its it makes it even better.

go on youtube and look for scrapyardwhippet i am shooting mine :thumbs: