I have paulus,,its not that old and only been used a few times.it should be with me by the weekend.ive been told by lots of people who use them that it should suit my needs.for air rifle, rimfire and cf ranges I shoot out to.hope so. Have you had much dealings with this kit ??

I have paulus,,its not that old and only been used a few times.it should be with me by the weekend.ive been told by lots of people who use them that it should suit my needs.for air rifle, rimfire and cf ranges I shoot out to.hope so. Have you had much dealings with this kit ??

my mate now has one fitted on a dedicated rifle purely for fox control on the shoot and it has proved very successful over the last 2 seasons for him, there one of the best units for the money :thumbs:

Cheers mate I will probably try it on the bunnies for a bit on the 22lr first but it will most likely end up as my dedicated fox sight in the 223.i hope I won't be disappointed.

you wont buy better for the money you paid :thumbs:

Had a walk round with the pulsar,first impression,very good.easily get a clear crisp image out to 100yds no problem even further when I get used to the focusing.the ir as standard is very good and for rimfire range but ive ordered a nite tek t20 ir so I think that will improve it dramatically and give me the 200yds I want,just need to source a doubler and I'm done.cheers for the above advise,

Had a walk round with the pulsar,first impression,very good.easily get a clear crisp image out to 100yds no problem even further when I get used to the focusing.the ir as standard is very good and for rimfire range but ive ordered a nite tek t20 ir so I think that will improve it dramatically and give me the 200yds I want,just need to source a doubler and I'm done.cheers for the above advise,

Gaffer had some for sale