A1Decoy

What a load of shit!! Placed an order on the 21st feb over £150 worth of gear paid £15 for 1st class delivery and still not here. Spoke to them yesterday and they told me today so thought I would check rang just now and it's apparently just been posted due to post problems.. Just a heads up if you order something don't bother paying for next day just wait for a week. Poor service!

They are selling on ebay,bidded on some of those pro foam decoys.But I stopped at£10 as delivery was £7.50.They went for £36.00 plus delivery,making them them most expensive ever.I was stumpt to why some idiot would pay this.So I bidded on a number of other items with no intension to buy.Quess what?same 2 people buying.I think, but may be wrong that they have people upping the bids to try and get the max price.

Some interweb based companies, look glossy & big, when in fact they are working from the garage next to the house, hence the delay in delivery , as they wait until they have enough orders to order there customers supplies, then they dispatch yours when there order comes .. Midway uk are exactly the same, always late.

Not crooks by any standard , just the way things are.

We all expect same day or tomorrow, in the faster than fast society we live, I remember posting letters that's took 3 days at best & then when the recipient had time to reply, you got a reply 10 days plus later.. :laugh: whats the rush !! Modern times, & interweb :hmm:

• Like 1

Funny, I have always had first class service from them.........I look at things like this, if you need something right away then you jump in your car, pay a bit extra and get it.

If not you wait for the postman.......some folk want to make a song and dance about anything like it's the end of the f***ing world.

Comical !