Weils Disease Symptoms

Hi Hunting Life

Do you know what Weil's disease is? Do you know the symptoms ?

I have set up a website to inform those who are involved in hunting / fishing / water sports of the symptoms and how best to protect ones-self and identify early signs.

Having had a family member become ill for some years with a mild form of Weils disease to talking with fisherman who have contracted the most sever cases of it, I decided to try and enlighten those at risk.

Coupled with this I have developed some products that fit the unique needs of fisherman / hunters and water sports enthusiasts, i.e will not taint bait / no alcohol / no perfume. It is currently being trialed by D Squadron Special Air Service in the jungle. Looks like even the toughest guys take care.

If you have been unlucky enough to be infected or know someone who has please post your story,

check out www.drweils.co.uk

Many thanks

Dr Weils team

Can't say I've personally heard of it before, not saying it doesn't exist but seems like it's aimed at the fishing and waterspout community- or so your company has branded the packaging and site.

Nothing hunting related on the page either...