Long Nets//// Purse Nets..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate,,, I'm rock hard,,,, no fox dare bite me lol,,,   No lads it was already dead next to the warren,,,, keeper had shot it the night befor,,,, I got breeze to take the pic,,, we couldn't resist

Think this pic need another airing,,,lol  

Used Long nets, Gate nets, Ditch nets and every other type of rabbiting net,...all my life...   We all have our prefered methods,.but over five decades (and several thousand rabbits later) , I have

THIS ALL SO WAS THE SAME PLACE,,,,,YOU MITE CATCH A DINNER ON THAT GROUND IFF YOUR LOOKY,,,,GASING ETC ECT,,,, HAS DONE THE PLACE IN,,,,,THATS WHAT PEST CONTROL DOSE,,,,IM GLAD IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FACKING PLACES UP,,I LOVE ME SPORT TO MUCH,, THATS WHY THE LIKES OF YOUR SELF CAN GO BACK ON GROUND YEAR AFTER YEAR AND GET BIG BAGS,,,,,THE MONEY SIDE OF HIT DOSE NOT COME INTO HIT FOR ME,,,,I WUD SOONER LET SOME 1 DO THE DIRTY WORK OF KILLING IN SUMMER,,,, ,

100_2031_zps1a4d3299.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

Yeh,, I was talking to him,, the other day,,, I was collecting wood with the chainsaw,,,,all of a suden I was surrounded by hounds,,, fecking scared the life out of me,,, as I couldn't here a thing bent over sawing a log,,,lol

I was asking him where shave was,, as I know he helps him out

when I first went ferreting in the early 50s my grandfather always used short nets either side of the set cutting through the hedge , if they ran out into the field they could get away but they seldom did that choosing to run down the hedge to the next set , sometimes I went out with an old chap from a place called Bunny and we did the boundary hedges together [ my job was to keep a tally on what was caught ] he always used purse nets , my grand farther was a keeper and Mr Walker from Bunny was an outlaw and probably used purse nets to keep the job tighter to the hedge.