Sons Of Golly

Yes mate I got 2 of his line my oldest dog is 6 an he's son to golly , an still workin , he's never failed me yet an hope he never does an i say yet as every dog can have his day after all they not machines haha he's a well alrounded dog in my eyes but I would say that he's my mut

Guest alcapone

She's out of a first cross bitch that Ben owned from Merthyr I can never remember her name she was a black brindle and was by a dog that was imported from Ireland , that's what I was told anyway?

You sure its out of golly? Ben owned Archie who was gollys brother.

Hi Alcapone...Golly went over the bitch about the same time as he went over the Greyhound that produced Marley and my male Toc...A month or so apart they were, the greyhound pups being older..the female sparticus has is as hard as the top male dogs ive seen work, a bitch of her caliber one day id love to own! Sadly Jake isnt alive as id of liked to see him go over her in a heart beat!

Hi Alcapone...Golly went over the bitch about the same time as he went over the Greyhound that produced Marley and my male Toc...A month or so apart they were, the greyhound pups being older..the female sparticus has is as hard as the top male dogs ive seen work, a bitch of her caliber one day id love to own! Sadly Jake isnt alive as id of liked to see him go over her in a heart beat!

How did the greyhoung litter turn out ? I had one but had to put to sleep at 6 months due to a liver shunt if I remember she was 26" tts at that young age still wonder how she would have been