Question For The Hunting Community

hello all, I was a falconer for many years hunting rabbit and pheasant, done a little pigeon shooting too. my dilemma is my 18year old son was stopped while out lamping rabbits, they had foolishly crossed the border fence line and was caught in next doors field, I thought I had taught had better but alas he let me down, police where called, when the police took them and the dogs back to my sons car they found an air rifle in the car it was in the case and underneath a sheet in the rear of car on the floor, they have confiscated the lamps batteries and gun. police have said they will test the gun before returning it, but we have now received a letter stating the gun was shooting between 10.8 and 12.5. the gun was bought from a gun shop about 4 years ago and we have done nothing to it. can anyone offer any advice on what we should do next ? yours gratefully

Hi I was wondering What's the best way to get permission on a farm as I am New to the hunting scene and after reading a couple of discussions on here I've realized that most hunting is done on farms and I'm not sure how to go about it?

It won't be easy pal.knock on the door and introduce yourself tell him/her you would like to offer them a free service to rid there pests ie rabbit rats crows pigeons magpies and tell them the method you would use to rid them ie dog ferret air rifle traps. Dress smart but not like a chav and go on your own or with a mate you hunt with no more than 2 or the farmer will just f**k you off hope this helps :thumbs: