I've got young lurcher dog , 6 months he jumps in van truck or car no probs but he's started froffing and vomiting only just started this as he's been traveling with me for a couple of months with no probs now he's sick on even 10 min journey any thoughts on cure ?

Walk him before he goes in the car he should be more relaxed. Or just keep takin him out for short trips (down the street and back) short enough that he's not sick and just gradually increase the drive. That's what I done with my terrier anyway she's good now

Feed him in the back of the car every night,{not before you take him for a ride} but before bed, make sure he is relaxed before you put him in the car,before a journey don't be anxious yourself,then if you follow Gaj1612 's advice all should come well in a short space of time,

good luck

All good advice. On top of that try and drive as if you were carrying a crate of eggs for a bit. The back of a van and of some cars can give a very rough ride. My dog went through a bad patch when he was scared of getting in the car. We have now taught ourselves not to pull away or brake sharply and to corner without letting the car pull to the outside. No more problems but it was some time before the dog relaxed.