hi all,, im posting this thread on the off chance some good may come of it, myself and a few friends run a pack of 7 couple of hounds we carry out fox / vermin drives for a good number of shoots / estates and have done for some 18 years ,however over the last season or two we have run short of spots to do from October to end of jan , were busy feb to early may , we are seriously considering disbanding at the end of this season if we cant secure more spots as its not fair on hounds to be laid up for such a long period, willing to travel approx. 3hrs radius of Tyneside ,references available ., atb PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

these lads come up and help me out when I have some land that's to big for me to manage and there hounds are spot on,a lot of keepers up this way say I like a snare when I,m sleeping its still working,but the truth is that it wont be long before snares are outlawed,and if packs what are as good as this one end up disbanding,keepers and sheperds will have a lot of hard unnecessary work in front of them,give the man a shout,he is first class with them hounds,atb wf

For the benefit of anyone considering using this guy and his pack i can vouch for him and his hounds, iv been out several times with him over the years and have no hesitation in passing on work/ground that i cant cope with myself as i'm very small scale compared to him, iv had my fingers burnt in the past recomending people who let you down but no hesitation with this guy, his hounds are very steady, they know there job and do it well, hope it works out for you and your hounds, it will be a crying shame if it comes to you having to pack in, hope you get kitted up, ill spread the word and hope some good comes of this for you.

regards steve.