Beddy Greyhound A Good Cross To Go With A Beddy Whippet?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a pic for you

HERES MY WE BEDDY WHIPPET 2ND CROSS

I don't know who 'that Gaffa fella' is to be honest Quantox. I am sure the pups you are talking about will be from well working stock and good lines etc but I don't know him, his dogs or how they are

Posted Images

I have worked both crosses and both can be useful Rabbit dogs, but if you bred a Beddy x Greyhound over a Beddy Whippet, you could end up with quite a mixed litter, some throwing to the sighthound and some the Bedlington.

If Rabbits is your game, I would source a good working Whippet and put that to the Beddy X Whippet bitch

They make excellent Rabbit dogs, the ones I have seen have a good nose on them, and obviously more pace than the first cross.

• Like 3

If u see my earlier post I had a beddy whip x whippet grey who was a good little rabbiting dog. She was about 18.5 tts and would like something a bit bigger this time around. She was a keen little dog and I want that just with a bit more pace... Thanks for input thou appreciate the insight. Something to think about. Might be a taller whip grey or straight grey??

Anyone have any options or experiences with first cross beddy greys?

Would they be good to put with a beddy whippet? What pros and cons would they bring?

Cheers

What htts is your bitch ???

& where abouts you live ???

Edited by staffpeg

Was he a worker or a racer? Thanks again

I don't know much about the dog, im sure there are Lads on here who can tell you about him, he was a racer, did he also work i don't know, but in racing was he not unbeating.

at 26 he is a decent hight and pace he had, and seems to be producing decent stuff.