Scruffy

Seanyboy yous a joke do your kids no what kind of a snake you are as flyboy said NOT lol you spineless snake who wud Rob that show ony saluki lol someone on drugs I'd say lol

loydd youv just booked yourself a good beating mention my kids
can't beat me from your sitting room I be up for the fair call over ya snake
im not one for gamefairs but you mention my kids an youl go back to cork in a parcel
SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THE GOD FATHER WOULD SAY,NOT THE DOG FATHER,lol....
  • Like 2

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv enjoyed watching some good races over the season fellas but this little bitch scruffy opened my eyes on Sunday I watched her run a long ear for around 5-6 mins lads ,the big rabbit did everything i

Great bitch scruffy well done stevie keep at it pal. But I'd like say massive well done kc on his match with bulldozer yest tilly 3 - 1 down fought back to draw 3 - 3 great match 2 best dogs in the co

some pics of scruffy this season  

Posted Images

And don't forget old chalky [BANNED TEXT] she as pups stevey :-) and [BANNED TEXT] we sold big mush I told him in future we might want put back to scuffy so want a free lining in the deal so it's there if you want use it :-)

• Like 1

And don't forget old chalky [bANNED TEXT] she as pups stevey :-) and [bANNED TEXT] we sold big mush I told him in future we might want put back to scuffy so want a free lining in the deal so it's there if you want use it :-)NO

NO PROBS ROBIN ,WILL CHAT TO YOU DAD TO MORROW ABOUT IT PAL :thumbs:

Great day we had last week to finish our season ,we had the dogs ran out by 9.30 some really good runs on big land ,wee scruffy killed her last hare of the season , iv had a great season and enjoyed the company big thanks to templeking and paddy top blokes here's a couple of pics of the day.

post-81213-0-44159100-1394923588_thumb.jpeg

post-81213-0-10704100-1394923682_thumb.jpeg

post-81213-0-07854600-1394923714_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

You must have been drunk again the night i told you so hear we go again, the reason im not a mod was my decsion for personal reasons, so dont try and be smart sean about something you know nothing about, your a clown if you wernt receving dla for being an alcoholic id say go get a job in a circus!!!!!

lol :D
  • Like 2