How To Make The Snipercam

• 2 weeks later...

yes thats it i have just bought a screen this morning as the price is good . ebay itam number is 121149253565 or if you arnt botherd about hd in the day time buy this one as it records the same at night as the hdvr unit. itam number is 261391670741 as for the camera why not use the e700 as its a better camera .

The man in question that we are talking about on here is every thing you say and more. I had the pleasure of meeting the chap only once around a cof (no i was about to say a coffee table but with his history that wouldn't be true) a table at a meet. He had brought his unit to show us all, as some of us had brought a night vision while some were interested in buying. So if he had been of a business mind shall we say he could of sold a handfull but his mind was not on the job in front of him, so lost a bit of business.

Well after the weekend and it was a long while afterwards, out of the blue i was sent an e-mail. In the e-mail he threatened my with the police if i wrote a piece about him again, so i am quivering in my boots. First thing is how he remembered me months later when he was in the condition he was on that day. Next thing is what he thinks i have written about him makes me look like i am clever enough to have something published, more fool him.

So am i happy that he has got to this state, i would have to say no because i was taught no to wish ill to others by my parents. But i am a firm believer that you reap what you have sow, and what goes around comes around.

Sorry for the rant.

Roger

• Like 1

Had the same accusation sent via pm to me on the pw forum......almost fell of my chair I laughed so much!,where he got the idea I spend my time emailing all and sundry about him I have no idea.

Suffice to say I got to see his 'laser' build and that was enough for me :laugh: