Would This Do For Lamping?

I'm wanting to have a go at solo lamping and I'm wondering of a cheap set up like this would do me to start with. I'm not looking for the best kit available. I'm looking for something to try to start off my lamping experience having not done a lot. I have a fairly good lamp I use when I have a friend with me but it's becoming more often I'm only able to go alone

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/271260439199

Cheers

ultrafires are decent little torches, can`t comment on that one as I`ve not used one with a zoom function, only drawback I can see is the mount is a bit of a weak spot as its not rigid enough to put the light where you want it consistantly when using it zoomed

i use the ultrafire green 900 lumen attached to scope and the big brother cree 2000 lumen as a spotter its awkward on ya own as as you spot you have to then flip to shoot but have had good results admittidly would have had done better with a lamp partner but aint easy as i like to pack and go atb craig

yea

Is there a cheap plastic mount I could add onto the kit?

What's the benefit of red over white?

Thanks guys

yea if it is the strap one be ready to adjust it as the beam can be knocked out of the scopes easily,cant comment on red pal but my green beam doesnt seem to bother the bunnies they are none the wiser im there but the whitbeam seems to make em wary and scarper hence why i use the wb as my spotter will show you every bunny fox and pretty much anything with eyes within 400 yrds...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Rifle-Scope-Torch-Laser-Mount-Bracket-Velcro-Fitting-Lamping-Air-gun-/300998773095?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item4614ecc967

Hi all I hope you dont mind me hijacking your conversation but its sort of relevant. I myself am looking to start solo lamping and was wondering if switching between my red or green IR on my site would give me a better clarity of crosshair for either the same colour or opposite colour lamp/torch.... i.e. red torch red iR or red torch green IR. Hope one of you can shed some light on it....no punn intended.