Hi mate I've been doing the same lately, I just take the bark off and hang them in the boiler cupboard, cut them longer than you need as you will find that the ends will split when drying, also try dipping the ends in wax if you have any to prevent splitting, hope this helps

Yea this helps lads , i cut them longers as didnt know if they,d twist or warp.does the bark stay on if left in drying room then b.p.r and how long would you say in microvave? Cheers

45 sec/1min or until it starts steaming then take it out and let it cool, then repeat until theres no steam comes off it. then i normally put it the boiler cupboard for a few days .

HI there when I gut mine this year I leave them dry for next year I also tie the tops 2 keep the shape they don't split then. I have just made nice one,s out of roe horn;s black thorn/ hazel / holy light 6ml takes light shot and so on and work your way up :victory::victory::victory:

Like atomlab said... 45secs at first... id then cut it down to 15-20second bursts... i had one go on fire from too long in the mocrowave...

Id still give it a day or two in the airing cupboard... or overnight/day on the radiator ontop of a tea-towel....

The tubed/elastic question is one that will never be answered... only personal opinion...

Myself... 1745 tubes and double theraband gold are the best ;)

Just ordered some 1745 tubes and some pouches b.p.r do you double these up or use them single. Only a beginner with catapults so advise is good, making one for the old man. Got a pinky poacher style with doulble theraband gold.just starting to get my eye in ✌

I microwave all mine just like what's been see above and bpr is right the bark wont stay on but I am not one for waiting a year so I put them in the oven on slow cook and give them about 45 mins and the bark stays on I have only done this ones but it work bang no like