Mixed Case Of Hutchings Birds

IS HUTCHINGS STUFF SOUGHT AFTER.GOT A MIXED CASE OF BIRDS I BOUGHT IN AUCTION ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO FOR A FEW QUID. .NOT FOR SALE BUT JUST WONDERED IF PEOPLE STILL COLLECT HIS WORK.CHEERS MOUSE

• Like 1

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: Hutchings of Aberystwyth?! Little feet on the corners of the case? Birds on ledges?

F**k me, mate! Only one of THE Most sought after out there! " Few quid "?! FFS!

Come on. We Have To see a photograph! :yes:

sssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :whistling: ------------ i`ll give you 50 quid for it mouse show you a profit on it i`ll even collect now are you in ..http://www.taxidermy4cash.com/value.html

Edited by the_stig

Tell ye what, Mouse? That's not, by far, the worst Hutchings case I've ever seen!

In fact, truthfully? It has about as much going for it as most could! The case itself screams absolutely typical Hutch. The ledges / rocks are purest Hutch. It's a clinically case book Hutchings of Aberystwyth piece.

Except, there's not a badger, a polecat or a 'snapped snouted' fox (Ambushing anything) to be seen. Just birds. And, those four birds are pretty much recognisable to Anyone with the least interest in taxidermy. And, they don't actually look all that badly mounted. Considering icon_neutral_zpsf88c927b.gif

All that helps push it up the scale :yes: Sadly, it's a currently downward sliding scale, granted. But, if you just like it for what it is? Excellent! Know that it's a better example of what it is. Keep it out of the sun and enjoy.

nb.

I can't personally stand most of the HOA work! (Sorry) Their foxes always look like they've had their muzzles snapped. Most of their polecats seem about to be ~ knowingly ~ snatched by an eagle. And, as for the way they crammed all manner of nonsensical f**king species into the one case?! It's like the " Erasure Head " of taxidermy!

Still a very well known of and collected name though. People must see something in it that passes me by ;)

not great pictures im afraid

Does not look in good condition to me. :hmm: I'll give you 250 and collect, hoping stig has left for the fair. ;)

TC

not great pictures im afraid

Does not look in good condition to me. :hmm: I'll give you 250 and collect, hoping stig has left for the fair. ;)

TC

:D:D i go sunday night .

the pictures don't do it justice im afraid.it is in real good condition and the inside of the case is really tidy.will get some more up as ive got about 20 taxidermy pieces chucked around the place.cheers mouse

Tell ye what, Mouse? That's not, by far, the worst Hutchings case I've ever seen!

In fact, truthfully? It has about as much going for it as most could! The case itself screams absolutely typical Hutch. The ledges / rocks are purest Hutch. It's a clinically case book Hutchings of Aberystwyth piece.

Except, there's not a badger, a polecat or a 'snapped snouted' fox (Ambushing anything) to be seen. Just birds. And, those four birds are pretty much recognisable to Anyone with the least interest in taxidermy. And, they don't actually look all that badly mounted. Considering icon_neutral_zpsf88c927b.gif

All that helps push it up the scale :yes: Sadly, it's a currently downward sliding scale, granted. But, if you just like it for what it is? Excellent! Know that it's a better example of what it is. Keep it out of the sun and enjoy.

nb.

I can't personally stand most of the HOA work! (Sorry) Their foxes always look like they've had their muzzles snapped. Most of their polecats seem about to be ~ knowingly ~ snatched by an eagle. And, as for the way they crammed all manner of nonsensical f**king species into the one case?! It's like the " Erasure Head " of taxidermy!

Still a very well known of and collected name though. People must see something in it that passes me by ;)

Same as Pete,i thought at least half of their stuff to be utter shite to be honest but that bird case looks ok to me Mouse.

• 2 weeks later...

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: Hutchings of Aberystwyth?! Little feet on the corners of the case? Birds on ledges? F**k me, mate! Only one of THE Most sought after out there! " Few quid "?! FFS! Come on. We Have To see a photograph! :yes:

sssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :whistling: ------------ i`ll give you 50 quid for it mouse show you a profit on it i`ll even collect now are you in ..http://www.taxidermy4cash.com/value.html
something your not telling me mate....:hmm::D