Birds Reserved For Next Year :)

just reserved some birds that i will be collecting in the autumn for breeding next year from the coloured canarie author g walker cannot wait

getting recessive white brown opals and mosaic red agate opals . to say im pleased is an understatement .

here are some pics of the colours im getting from a dutch websitepost-59809-0-95318700-1391020224.jpgpost-59809-0-28137300-1391020252.jpg

• Like 6

i got his email from the ccba page , dropped him a line asking if he had any birds for sale and he offered to place me in his order book for birds that hatch this year , im going to buy his book might even ask him to sign it when i go to collect the birds , he breeds mosaic red agates , opals and classics and he is local to me too so all good :)

• Like 1

Stop it! Ye vicious f**ker! :laugh: " He is local to me "! Talk about rubbing it in!

The book's great, by the way! I can only read paper under natural light ~ when I'm most bloody busy, of course! So, I'm creeping into it. Forty pages and he's still guiding me through the complete basics of starting out.

It's brilliant though! My little list of odds and sods to go with the cages is growing exponentially. And his writing style is very good. He explains exactly, yet concisely, Why. Seems like a really decent bloke :)

dont mean to be viscious :laugh: i googled coloured canaries for sale and the east anglian zone of the ccba came up so had a look just to be nosey and this guys phone number has the same dialling code as mine so thought it would be rude not to get in touch ( thats what i told my missus ) unfortunately he had already sold his spare birds for this season but has a list for birds hatched this year so i had to take advantage . i cannot find anyone else breeding the recessive white brown opals so will be nice to have some of the more unusual ones . needless to say im well chuffed :yes:

• Like 1