Benelli M2 Or Supernova

I've been looking for my first shotgun selection and really like the look of the Benelli M2, I then turned my attention to the supernova for half the price, both 12g, with my budget in mind I'm leaning towards the supernova. I'm not too worried about pump vs auto discussion and would be happy with either.

Thought I'd ask the experts though before making my selection, what else separates these two shotguns :hmm:??

I'll be using mainly for field work and the odd bit of decoying.

The m2 is a semi and about the best out there, I have the m1 which is the same gun except for a minor change to the stock, you will get pissed off with a pump action, I did I had a supernova for wildfowling, good gun but not in the same league as the semis, take my advice buy the m2 or a good used m1, and you will have a gun to last you a lifetime, if you wanto try one, you can come and have a go on the pigeons with mine :thumbs:

Thanks for advice mate, Think the a M2 will end up in my gun cabinet by the end of the year then, is there any difference with performance or is it just the auto that makes the m2 better option ?

P.S Had update this week that they are now processing all grants, previously just said pending so hopefully this week or next and we can arrange a visit to the range, then maybe few pigeons :thumbs:

Nice one mate, hope it comes soon for you, the pump to be fair is an easy gun to shoot with, and I did like mine, but once you use an m1, m2, or black eagle, you will hate the pump actions, my m1 is just about the most pointable, easy to shoot well with shotgun I have ever used, and I have used some good ones, think of it this way, if you buy the pump gun, you WILL sell it in a couple of years or less, for another few hundred quid, you will have a super reliable, best in the world semi auto, that will serve you well for many many years, whats a few hundred quid, when you look at it in those terms? As I said mate if you want a go with mine, you are more than welcome.

That's it I'm sold.... I'll stop being impatience for once in my life and wait a few month till I can afford the better option haha :thumbs:

Wouldn't mind a test of the M1 like, we will have to sort something when you get time ?, I'll message you my mobile number.

That's it I'm sold.... I'll stop being impatience for once in my life and wait a few month till I can afford the better option haha :thumbs:

Wouldn't mind a test of the M1 like, we will have to sort something when you get time ?, I'll message you my mobile number.

As Dell boy says, you know it makes sense :thumbs: