Couple Of Saluki Pup Pics

Thanks for that PP,have taken a few pics of her myself here,I'll have to get the kids to show me how to put them up so you can see her grow. No howling for 2 nights now! Thank fcuk!!lol She has a good set of lungs on her,just ask my neighbours!

looking good mate,and your right about the lungs lol, this was one hell of a litter,and im well pleased with my pair, hope to meet you in flesh next year eh,atb mc

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 week old litter brothers:thumbs: PP, TK210 and NoMoon get some pics up lads, see how they coming along , mine out few mile a day with older dogs now, learn nowt sat in kennels though eh?

Posted Images

I have been looking around for a while now at different Saluki Litters to see what is coming out what. These pups are some of the best I've seen yet, I will follow their progress with interest. I can't believe how big boned they are, nice and chunky to stand a good day out in the field. I am not too hot at following posts but is the dam of this litter from the same breeding as my bitch (Crown Prince x Queen Nellie)? Is it yourself that owns the dog?

I'd like to breed my bitch probably next year to keep a dog pup for myself and a bitch my partners mum. I would love a silver grizzle dog for myself.

Right, I know this is a girly question and I should be more interested in their working capability ;) which I am but when breeding Salukis does the colour of the sire and dam come into it. For example when breeding Dobermanns a bitch who is Dominant Black can be mated to Brown Dog but will produce all black puppies.

Any info appreciated.

working abilty comes first not colours, and if they dont make the grade on the sod ,dont breed,jmo mc

I have been looking around for a while now at different Saluki Litters to see what is coming out what. These pups are some of the best I've seen yet, I will follow their progress with interest. I can't believe how big boned they are, nice and chunky to stand a good day out in the field. I am not too hot at following posts but is the dam of this litter from the same breeding as my bitch (Crown Prince x Queen Nellie)? Is it yourself that owns the dog?

I'd like to breed my bitch probably next year to keep a dog pup for myself and a bitch my partners mum. I would love a silver grizzle dog for myself.

Right, I know this is a girly question and I should be more interested in their working capability ;) which I am but when breeding Salukis does the colour of the sire and dam come into it. For example when breeding Dobermanns a bitch who is Dominant Black can be mated to Brown Dog but will produce all black puppies.

Any info appreciated.

working abilty comes first not colours, and if they dont make the grade on the sod ,dont breed,jmo mc

I didn't say colours come first when it comes to breeding. IMO health and confirmation of the dog comes first. If a dog is not built properly then it won't run properly. Second IMO would be temperament, you've got to live with them more than you work them then it would be working ability.

If we all had the same opinion it would be a dull world to live in :tongue2:

• 3 weeks later...

Specs is doing grand PP,has a real wicked streak in her with other dogs,so much for quiete timid saluki! I still haven't got the hang of pics yet or I'd put some up. She is extremely biddable,havnt had a lead on her yet. How's yours getting on PP?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Noooooooo.........I'm reliably informed they informed they are stupid and good for nothing lazy plodders :boogy::whistling:

a collie cross owner at a show told me his mate

whos had a bull cross said ,so must be true....

are pretty though :toast:

Edited by roybo