Lamping

The one

We went lamping last night it was very slow although it was a dry night every where was soaking wet we got a few but i called a halt at 02.30 for a dozen sooner go back on sunday and try to ferret them

• Like 1

Local to you this side of the waters a wash out , normally see loads in the car parks hardly saw one hoping the water might of pushed them into the higher burrows easier ferreting

Local to you this side of the waters a wash out , normally see loads in the car parks hardly saw one hoping the water might of pushed them into the higher burrows easier ferreting

I might make a cameo the morra! :laugh:

Be lucky to find me :laugh::laugh: the cops couldn't they had to phone and i handed myself in at the bus stop :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Be lucky to find me :laugh::laugh: the cops couldn't they had to phone and i handed myself in at the bus stop :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Feeling you'll be over the back between the pitches, the garden centre & the cow fields? :hmm:

Feeling you'll be over the back between the pitches, the garden centre & the cow fields? :hmm:

Started off there but the heart where training g so moved on . Bit a few bits ended up at the graveyard :laugh: You know where that is ?, scared a couple of students :laugh::laugh::laugh: