Out Tonight Try Again

My bitch started doing similar recently ,stupid me only realised yesterday one of he toes are fooked looks broke to me and i never noticed till now . As said try get the dog to a bone man because like you i did not think she was injured because she showed no signs of injury , but they are tough ould creatures dogs and dont always show signs of injury. Thats my 2lurchers laid up now fecking sickning ( if her toe is broke how long will she be out for after i get it sorted can some one tell me?

cheers

• Like 1

If the dogs not injured then maybe it's just confidence? don't know the land you run but I'd treat him like a pup and only slip on the easiest bunny you can find..start building up the dogs confidence which will come with success. ..end the night on a high. .numbers don't mean sh*t just do all you can to help your dog. ..(I had an invite out earlier this season from a lad and I came home shaking my head at the stupid slips he was giving his dog. .to me his dog was running half hearted by the end of the night..sad to see but that's how easy it is to feck em up)..atb hope things improve

• Like 1

If the dogs not injured then maybe it's just confidence? don't know the land you run but I'd treat him like a pup and only slip on the easiest bunny you can find..start building up the dogs confidence which will come with success. ..end the night on a high. .numbers don't mean sh*t just do all you can to help your dog. ..(I had an invite out earlier this season from a lad and I came home shaking my head at the stupid slips he was giving his dog. .to me his dog was running half hearted by the end of the night..sad to see but that's how easy it is to feck em up)..atb hope things improve

Cheers seksu thought that myself just get his confidence up easy slips

went out with my friend and he had litter sister to my dog which is now 18 months he was giving his dog f*cking stupid runs and I was giving my dog fussy runs and he was doing what he should be doing but my mates dog ant worth a wank because disheartened so I would just be selective in my opinion