Who lives under my house?

Seems like everyday me and the dog are meeting new species in our travels. We didn't have to go far the other day though as this little fella lives under my house. It was a warm day and he'd come out to sunbathe. I'd seen him before but it was the first time the dog had picked him up.post-32-1190285682_thumb.jpg

She was very wary, same as when she finds snakes....extremely cautious

post-32-1190285618_thumb.jpg

He was a handsome little chap and very welcome in my garden

post-32-1190285778.jpg

The dog wasn't so wary when she came across the turtles sunbathing on the rocks in the brook down the road :blink::laugh:

Can't really tell mate...as I say it's just coming out of winter so it's like English summer at the moment. We had a b*****d of a storm last night with thunder and lighning but it's about a 25 degree average at the moment. The dog's fine as it's what she's used to. She's heavily pregnant at the moment too so she's puffing and panting a bit..poor lass. Cant' wait until she's dropped and ready to roll again as we've got lots of work to do. She's a bugger when I take her fishing though as she jumps in the river and tries to land my catch before I do :doh:

post-32-1190553862_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...