My New Titan 6

Hello,

Have been a while since i asked about some information about the rws/rossler titan 6. After all i decided to buy a left titan 6 in .243 with a semi weight barrel. I was a bit afraid that the rifle would not meet my expectations. Maybe not accurate enough (some reviews say) or the overall quality bad.

But im very pleased to say: Im soooo happy with this gun! it shoots <1cm groups at 100 meters with the winchester ballastic silvertip 95grain bullets. Cycling of the bolt is very very smooth. The wood is beautiful and very nice shaped.

I now have shot it about 200 times at the range and still love it. Not once it failed to shoot great, it is a very nice gun to shoot from the bipod. from standing position its a bit front heavy because of the semi weight barrel. Of course the swarovski z6i with the LD-I reticle is a great scope on top!

Last week i compared it next to a left tikka t3 hunter from a friend, i have to say the tikka looked like a toy compared to my titan. Even my friend was impressed by the looks and quality of the rifle.

I think when you are a left hand shooter and you want a heavy barrel with a wood stock you cannot find a better rifle for the money!

Well because pictures say more then a 1000 words and its more easy than typing English:

post-89319-0-79910700-1388936503.jpg

post-89319-0-76929000-1388936574.jpg

And some shooting proof:

post-89319-0-71404000-1388936603.jpg

sorry for the small pictures but i don't know how to get them in a post otherwise.

Gr Jacco

Edited by bbjaccov5

Smart looking rifle.

Thank you!

I don't know why there are quite a few bad reviews about this gun. Maybe people that used to have higher priced guns or so.

In Holland the price of a luxes titan 6 is simular to a tikka t3 so i have no clue why they are not so popular.

Gr Jacco

Edited by bbjaccov5