Hello am new to hunting life as your all aware a little introduction goes a long way but i dont want to sound like a dating agency ha!! Started shooting about a year ago got a pcp falcon rhaptor.22 mainly shot squirrel and wood pidgeons on my mates permissions which are a little far from me so would like to get some a little closer so could get out more with my gun and a friend of mine recommended hunting life, but since being on here i have learned that there is a lot more people like myself so will be on here alot more i like seeing other peoples pictures and successes aswell, hope i havent bored anyone cheers.

Its ok clay shooting but nothing like the real thing its just another form of shooting that me and my mates do, never really been out with a dog myself but my mate has a patterdale which he is gonna be taking out and i have just got a jack russel pup 16 weeks old so we may take them with us and see how they go.