L.a.c.s

As above must be getting desperate. I took the family to watch The Hobbit yesterday and had to watch these amateur videos of this tree hugging c**t going on about some people trying to reverse the ban on hunting with dogs . It was a Vue cinema , has anyone else seen the ad and is the ad nationwide or just this neck of the woods ?

The prick looks a right lefty c**t .

*spelling

Edited by PIL

Should have walked out mate and asked them for a refund and told them why I would be writing a big long nagging complaint to them aswell

Correct!!!

Should have walked out mate and asked them for a refund and told them why I would be writing a big long nagging complaint to them aswell

I could just see it now , kids in tears Mrs with a big wagging finger , and no ride for the foreseeable future :no::laugh::thumbs:

Had I been on me own then things may have been different :thumbs:

I could just see it now , kids in tears Mrs with a big wagging finger , and no ride for the foreseeable future :no::laugh::thumbs:

Yes they would have.....going to the cinema too watch The Hobbit on your own would have made you a weird c**t!!...?

• Like 1

Maybe just a difference of personality mate but I'm the kind of stubborn f****r that would travel 6 hours to another cinema just to not give in to places like that and on my way I would have explained to the kids why and told the misses if she ain't giving me any hi five because of what I done then so be it. luckily my misses has the same attitude and interests so maybe I would have been rewarded? Haha!! either way I would have made sure I got my money back off the fuckers and let them know why I was going.

Yes they would have.....going to the cinema too watch The Hobbit on your own would have made you a weird c**t!!...

Not the first time been (johnny no mates) at the cinema after letting the eldest (13) out with her mates in Oxford :thumbs:

Maybe just a difference of personality mate but I'm the kind of stubborn f****r that would travel 6 hours to another cinema just to not give in to places like that and on my way I would have explained to the kids why and told the misses if she ain't giving me any hi five because of what I done then so be it. luckily my misses has the same attitude and interests so maybe I would have been rewarded? Haha!! either way I would have made sure I got my money back off the fuckers and let them know why I was going.
I know where your coming from grant :thumbs: I've been told I'm the most stubborn c**t that they know but I've gone a little soft and now family comes first :thumbs:

I know where your coming from grant :thumbs: I've been told I'm the most stubborn c**t that they know but I've gone a little soft and now family comes first :thumbs:

My family come first aswell mate and I have 2 kids myself I still would have walked I would have just made 10 times the effort to make it up to them both of them are mad keen on hunting so I'm sure they would have understood, anyway what's done is done putting this topic up might steer more of the lads away from the place its obviously a trick they are pulling all over if 2 cinemas have it and playing it at a kid/adult film is a sneaky low blow

• Like 1