Saluki " Carlseberg"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DNA, pedigrees etc. don't count for anything against hares caught in the field. That's the measure of a dog....be it the best, a good one, or a poor specimen. I think Riohog knows this and is winding

Everyman should have faith in his dog or bitch if not then what is the point in keeping it. The best dog and best bitch talk means didly squat to me, as with most dogs and bitches in the coursing game

maybe inhaling to many that salukis farts on the settee

Posted Images

you can photoshop any picture if your smart enough im not but some could quite easly put two dogs dog /bitch together im sure but ovcourse it never happens does it?

and tipex peds don't exist do they , and santa is gay so I believe :laugh:

banter @ but you see the bitch is registered with papers .and dna tested aginst both parent . how many dna tested for parentage in u/k or Ireland ,, not many me thinks .. just take the word of the breeder yeah ok :laugh:

well proven they can get it wrong with dna a pic of the sire an dam tied good enough

two dogs tied doesnt prove f/a , you need to know thev breeder and trust him simple as that.

• Like 4

banter @ but you see the bitch is registered with papers .and dna tested aginst both parent . how many dna tested for parentage in u/k or Ireland ,, not many me thinks .. just take the word of the breeder yeah ok :laugh:

well proven they can get it wrong with dna a pic of the sire an dam tied good enough

two dogs tied doesnt prove f/a , you need to know thev breeder and trust him simple as that.

yeah i didnt want state the obvious