Im A New Member And Just Wonderd Were I Can Hunt Rabbit In Peterborough?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum.

Best thing to do is warm in to the site, tell us a little about yourself and learn about events in your area and see if you can make any buddies in your area (or surroundings) who MAY take you on.

Information like that doesn't come for free, unfortunately, so it is a matter of getting out and asking or making friends- and there's some great people here too! :D

Enjoy the forum anyhow and hope to hear more about you

Grae

hi mate i agree with the above just be polite expect many many knockbacks dont take your gun or dress as rambo> and would highly recommend getting cover by basc or something along them lines you can also get 250 business cards printed at vistaprint for very cheap theyre easy to knock up just offer free pest control and ya insured etc all the best mate hope this helps. ps if you sigh up to vistaprint make ya card but dont check out or pay within a couple of days there be hounding you with offers at a fraction of the price you were originally quoted

Hi mate welcome, sound advise above, I picked up another 2 perms in 3 days and one that wanted me to leave my number for when the rats come back just by calling in on my way past good manners get you far in this game

i also use google maps to scan my area youd be surprised how many farms barns stables etc are tucked away right on your doorstep, law of averages will eventually reward your efforts just be positive and polite, i knocked one door the other day to receive a mouthful of abuse apparently the owner loves everything living and even feeds the rats lol

yea i know mental aint it got out of there quite sharpish obviously popping into the next doors barn just to offer my services there and inform them there neighbour is a whack job they were funnily enough not surprised but took my number all the same so fingers crossed, oh and i had an email from vistaprint this morning 250 cards 8.99 50% off so crack on pal and good luck