Vinni Dog

so from the other thread it seems davro 40 names made up the whole story about his saluki being stole? maybe that why hes so quick to accuse sf of doing the same. some realy odd people in the dog game who love attention. what about the time he supposed to of offered tony burns a saluki when his was stole but he forgets people know tony and he said he never spoke to him in his life talk about a publicity stunt to give themselves an ego stroke :hmm:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

so from the other thread it seems davro 40 names made up the whole story about his saluki being stole? maybe that why hes so quick to accuse sf of doing the same. some realy odd people in the dog game who love attention. what about the time he supposed to of offered tony burns a saluki when his was stole but he forgets people know tony and he said he never spoke to him in his life talk about a publicity stunt to give themselves an ego stroke :hmm:

lol is this revenge for me pointing out that you were caught chatting to yourself on two accounts, when did i say i spoke to tony burns the offer was on open forum you clown :bye:

Publicity stunt caught red handed lettin on ur dog was stole you really are sad man. Why offer dog on open forum do it by pm. Sean ur life gettin worse day by day.

who rattle your cage, but since your chirping your free to call down an il introduce you to the man that got my dog back. and your one the muppet that was on asking for a service on your seymour buts account on facebook that you use for bumming up lucas,,,,tony burns wasnt a member on here i ask TK to ask him if he wanted the dog i dont see a problem with that do you

Yea cause you made an offer to a man made no attempt to offer him the dog not that he wanted it lol. I love watching you get so paranoid davro. First I was toby then brazer lol now seymour lolol I just luv pickling ur head so does the people who are on them names old karma coming back hunt you sean for all times you were under tonns user names now you don't know who anyone is. It shows sick sad life you have accusing tony (saluki fever) of firstly being made up name then saying his dog didn't get stole. Tell you one thg banter wudnt take that man family get onto you. Then again you don't leave the house under ur police protection.

Yea cause you made an offer to a man made no attempt to offer him the dog not that he wanted it lol. I love watching you get so paranoid davro. First I was toby then brazer lol now seymour lolol I just luv pickling ur head so does the people who are on them names old karma coming back hunt you sean for all times you were under tonns user names now you don't know who anyone is. It shows sick sad life you have accusing tony (saluki fever) of firstly being made up name then saying his dog didn't get stole. Tell you one thg banter wudnt take that man family get onto you. Then again you don't leave the house under ur police protection.

see your not putting yourself forward lol

I'm out ths crap I won't ruin tonys to try get his dog back. But I say one thg I'm glad I seen few people true ways by thgs they posted on here tryn to take away attention off finding tonys dog. Just watch karma dosnt arrive at ur kennels some night. Good luck tony see ya soon pal.

I'm out ths crap I won't ruin tonys to try get his dog back. But I say one thg I'm glad I seen few people true ways by thgs they posted on here tryn to take away attention off finding tonys dog. Just watch karma dosnt arrive at ur kennels some night. Good luck tony see ya soon pal.

ye

didn't see me on your topic about your fake stolen dog causing shit id never wish a stolen dog on anyone even low life like yourself. police protection sounds about right from what i hear :icon_eek::bad:

must cost you a fortune gorger to try get one up on me lol