Beddy X Whippet Pups What You Think Update

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as you fazza123 ... a big thanks for it

hi all these are my pup at 8 weeks old with mam /dad what you think lads will they sell ok. full add in classifieds . only this little lady left

I think your going to struggle selling them black shiny coated pups,so I don't mind taking one gifted,

Posted Images

As I've said in the for sale section - Plenty of people to vouch for dog and bitch around us. Sire has balls of steel and has sired another litter and I've heard that all pups are doing well. My type of pups these are but no point in me getting another at the moment for reasons I stated in the for sale ad for these pups. If brought up right, you will not be disappointed with one of these pups :thumbs:

As I've said in the for sale section - Plenty of people to vouch for dog and bitch around us. Sire has balls of steel and has sired another litter and I've heard that all pups are doing well. My type of pups these are but no point in me getting another at the moment for reasons I stated in the for sale ad for these pups. If brought up right, you will not be disappointed with one of these pups :thumbs:

ye the reason i used this sire is because i did a similar cross with the granmother to these pups way back then and lined her with none uther than sootysam himself... and last but not least i knew a lot about his working ability

cheers sam

• Like 1

Think you could say the same with most beddy crosses havent came across one that doesnt give everything for its quarry do or die stuff

• Like 1

Think you could say the same with most beddy crosses havent came across one that doesnt give everything for its quarry do or die stuff

Very true mate but it does give you a good start when you're working with the right ingredients :thumbs: