Right Result

met with hounds to day had a blinder hounds move off at 10:30 first draw though some feggy grass nuthing over the road and up to a large patch of gorse all of a sudden one hound opend and the game was a foot of thay went in full cry acrossthe bank. call came from the huntsman on the c.b one to ground cracking of we went. by the time we got the the hound hab begun to trench on to foxy. we collerd up the dog and in he flew round and round for twenty minutse by which point hangers on waiting for a quick boult were soon falling away only me and my mate remain.

we eventualley got a mark at 4 foot the erth was vast not an easy place the mark was in the hedge line by some miracale we did not hit meny roots. half way throu we got another call fox too ground where are you. we replied be there soon hang on.

after about half an houre we we through and foxy was disptched humainly we left it and moved on to the next job again similar to the last place when we arrived hounds had made a right mess we eventualy found the tube and doped the dog the huntsman had all the hounds sat up above a small tight little burry we got a 2.8 foot mark after 10 minuets. we opened to the dog in no time and dispatched the fox as i removed the carcas a big vixen boulted and of the hounds flew it was shot by one fo the farmers as it crossed the field below the strip of hardwood wher its mate was acounted not one minuet earlier.

right result was home by four o'clock

just thaught id share

keep hunting

• Like 6