The Best Courser ?

brendy,not sure what way he was bred,but he plenty of salk in his breed,had a lot of dogs over the years that give great pleasure over the years all diff type of dogs at diff times in my life,but had some great times with great men over the years an i find it hard to try to name one dog as the best. :thumbs:

you might change your mind after the weekend templeking :laugh::laugh:

hope,you an big e are ready for a few good runs this weekend,make sure you set the alarm clock lol,

• Like 1

brendy,not sure what way he was bred,but he plenty of salk in his breed,had a lot of dogs over the years that give great pleasure over the years all diff type of dogs at diff times in my life,but had some great times with great men over the years an i find it hard to try to name one dog as the best. :thumbs:

hope,you an big e are ready for a few good runs this weekend,make sure you set the alarm clock lol,

looking forward to it mate, cant wait see paddys pup run all good so far :thumbs:

looking forward to it mate, cant wait see paddys pup run all good so far :thumbs:

great t.c had a few great runs on sunday,sent big e big a pic of my pup with a hare i brought home with me ,he loved it at 13 weeks old,lol :thumbs:

Templeking if I haven't completely lost my marbles, that dog was one of two that S.R. gave Phil K. as pups. They were at least 3/4 saluki....Steve liked plenty of stay in his dogs. The one you got was just like a smooth saluki....lovely shape of a dog.

• Like 1

Best course.I saw was on big land in offaly we were on it the week before plenty on it farmer came going nuts rantn n raving like a looney bin chased us off land went back nice n early the next week had a lad who wasn't with us the 1st week walked in to land few bigears jumped the lad run to watch his dog coursing after a min or to I hear a tractor in the distance the lad running tractor caught up with him the farmer screaming like a banshee tractors flying wat a course farmer musta put 20 good tight turns into the lad he ran like the wind and made it over a big dyke I near died laughing it was some course I'll not name the man he still at the game lol

• Like 3