The Best Courser ?

Best i had wss my old barney dog out of kierso sport jump anything good gub and just new how to run a hare kill 3s a right few times with that dog had a big heart as well

yes brendy,sport was a good game dog,he was bred an came out of england,kerso got him of me many years ago. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Best i had wss my old barney dog out of kierso sport jump anything good gub and just new how to run a hare kill 3s a right few times with that dog had a big heart as well

yes brendy,sport was a good game dog,he was bred an came out of england,kerso got him of me many years ago. :thumbs:
TK ave you anyting forsale

have you tried gumtree
who he banter

brendy,not sure what way he was bred,but he plenty of salk in his breed,had a lot of dogs over the years that give great pleasure over the years all diff type of dogs at diff times in my life,but had some great times with great men over the years an i find it hard to try to name one dog as the best. :thumbs:

• Like 3

brendy,not sure what way he was bred,but he plenty of salk in his breed,had a lot of dogs over the years that give great pleasure over the years all diff type of dogs at diff times in my life,but had some great times with great men over the years an i find it hard to try to name one dog as the best. :thumbs:

you might change your mind after the weekend templeking :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1