Jack Russell

B unit

Jack Russell dog for sale approx 7months old. I've only had the dog about 3 months but don't have the time to put in on recall training, the farmer bumped in to me yesterday n I looked a right tit trying to get it to come back. Once the dog is on a scent it seems to go mute. It will go into bushes gorse etc and has had two rabbits and a couple of rats. The dog works fine in a pack as this is how it stated out. The dog lives in kennel and gets on fine with other dogs and is quiet in kennel. I'm new to terriers but if someone can train the recall I'm sure it would make a handy dog. Can't upload pics on here but can send email or text £100 west yorks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a terrible post fella. It outlines everything that is wrong with this game

Nothing wrong with the post mate it's an honest one just wish the guy had of been honest with me as I wouldn't sell a dog that's not had its issues outlined so what's terrible about it? I've had the dog out every day for 3 months working on recall and typical that it wouldn't come back when I was with farmer which doesn't look good when you have permission , I have no more time or patience n if I give it away done chancer will end up with it trying to make a quick raise

The nyt you saw the masive sheep lol.you had one then she had another but let it go.....n yea I no your a poacher crackers has told me he's caught you on his ferreting lol

It's all gods country :yes: :yes: :yes:

She's never let a rabbit go in her life. Don't know what you were smoking that night. You might have a bitch like her one day :laugh: