How Do You Rate D Hares In Ireland Lads

to run them in england in febuary you want yours dogs well tuned up they can shift the irish hare can move but i would give it to the english hare and any man that hunt both side of d pond no that

ya i heard that aswell jimmy that the english hare not right till jan/feb, anyway no need to think about eng these irish hares will keep us and our dogs busy for the winter :D

I'm home now jimmy I done ok panther 3\3 first day. Tiny 1\2 my crow pup 3\3 sold her lota money. Went with kc panther 2\3 tiny 2\3 so had good trip plenty runs. Seen some top dogs run I just thk over there is real test I thk most that go over will agree its why our dogs are aLl saturated in eng blood. Jmo a good eng dog over irish bitch gves you tools to run both countrys.

• Like 3

Trust me lads the game over across water starting to shift on its same as here our hares arnt just right yet. But they stay stronger across water seen kc bitch I rate one best in eng he take any man out he good lad pm him go see tilly run if you fancy ur luck he have a spin with you but tell ya now take good animal beat her.

Thers ur oppertunity bannerman man will take u out courrsing in eng and you can see with your own eyes how eng hares run on the big land then you can have your own opinon I know the man he's sound he'll take tou for a frindly hunt wat an oppertunity

Your right stephen I said that in one my posts if they run regulary. But in eng all the lads go to places they run 5 days a week the big ears never get peace all softys taken off land early. Eng far better running you get proper runs if you get 4 slips you gettin 4 good runs if your dog good enough. In ire everyone struggling find hares if you do find them you don't hear many lads gettin 4 good runs in a good day you get 2 runs couople skites we don't have the hares over here or the land. Your selfs stephen find good numbers but I'm sure you agree most day yous don't all get 3 or 4 good runs each. When I go eng or anyone I take when we come home pure depression ire is walking and hoking tryn get couple runs. Kc is coming over in jan but yous can understand why would that man wana leave over there great land big ears plenty to come over here. He wants to come over to prove his bitch can do it I can guarntee she will he got few big matches and a comp so once they done he be over.

to me all depend whereyou go eng and ire whent to some place in eng meet soft hares some places in eng strong hares some places in ire soft hares some places strong hares im just waiting on big phil to go get few soft ones ha ha

they be breeding again .its like a spring morning here.might go and scare a couple myself ;lol

Thers ur oppertunity bannerman man will take u out courrsing in eng and you can see with your own eyes how eng hares run on the big land then you can have your own opinon I know the man he's sound he'll take tou for a frindly hunt wat an oppertunity

no intrest in eng brenna i can go 20 min from the house and get a few runs im happy enough with that, to me if your dog is able to run 3 good winter hares in ireland and kill 2 you have a good enough dog no need for eng in my opinion, theres hares in carlow kildare area and if any man can show me a bitch or dog that can run 3 and kill 3 il pay big money for them, but as i say my bitch only average bitch but when kc comes back to ireland if the man wants a friendly run il gladly have 1 with him, thats what its all about a bit of craic there cant be 2 winners on the day

• Like 3