• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

two young uns for next year. litter bro n sister

1 or 2 of mine, not kc, but jrcgb

I try and keep them right ..Old age has buggered me now though so it will be a sad day when I have to give them up ....Nice to look at them now and look back 40 odd years and they are just the same a

Posted Images

I try and keep them right ..Old age has buggered me now though so it will be a sad day when I have to give them up ....Nice to look at them now and look back 40 odd years and they are just the same as I had back then

• Like 6

like I said never seen everyone work.. my kc ones weren't shite just preferred the ones with a dash of other blood

those in pics above look crackers good luck with em.

Why do you think you need a dash of other blood? If you've got to put other blood in then surely the Russell blood isn't good enough.

This isn't a dig, mate. Just interested to know.

isn't a dig (ha ha) what I found with the kc ones and its impossible to class all the same but I found they were very keen

bushing ratting and even easy enough to enter but would pop back out every now again for a look about then back down ..

which to me wasn't ideal , ok the heythrope ones might not of worked for abit but iam not talking about yesterday anyway.

the last one I had was kc sire,non kc bitch had a bit of fell in her and the bitch pup I had out of em was a demon so drew my own

conclusion. speak as you find ? but got lakies now from a tight bred line which came from neath S wales and these will

do from now on :thumbs:

• Like 1

like I said never seen everyone work.. my kc ones weren't shite just preferred the ones with a dash of other blood

those in pics above look crackers good luck with em.

Why do you think you need a dash of other blood? If you've got to put other blood in then surely the Russell blood isn't good enough.

This isn't a dig, mate. Just interested to know.

kranky if you look closer to what your saying. its flawed reasoning. we breed to keep good stock. as good if not better. so we look for something with a bit extra. hopeing to improve our dogs qualities. therefore if we breed better the stock we took them off was inferior. just sayin :D