First Of Hopefully Many!!!

Took the dog out with the lamp again tonight, and finally he's had one, it's probly he's third slip,

It gave him a lot of turns but he kept it out the hedge and picked it up,

Hopefully this will teach him that at the end of the light there's something for him lol

I flicked off the lamp and hoped he'd remember all his training, he made half way back to me but then decided to lie down with it, I waited abit longer but no such luck, but as I approached him

He sat up and let me have it, I'm very proud of him, if anyone knows how to up load pics from an iPhone I'm all ears cheers

• Like 1

Took the dog out with the lamp again tonight, and finally he's had one, it's probly he's third slip,

It gave him a lot of turns but he kept it out the hedge and picked it up,

Hopefully this will teach him that at the end of the light there's something for him lol

I flicked off the lamp and hoped he'd remember all his training, he made half way back to me but then decided to lie down with it, I waited abit longer but no such luck, but as I approached him

He sat up and let me have it, I'm very proud of him, if anyone knows how to up load pics from an iPhone I'm all ears cheers

Email yourself the pics using your iphone, it asks what size use less than 500kb then go to your post and click full version [BANNED TEXT] at the bottom of the page and it gives you more reply options choose file and pic the photo you resized

Bingo

Hope this helps

Rc1