rws in 177 is about 70p cheaper than 22 and if you spend a lot of time plinking as me 70p adds up and if your talking about placing that pellet in the right place then surely it doesn't matter what cal your using

I guess just for plinking, you could use the cheapest pellets possible. For hunting, I'd personally say a .22 and obviously a good choice of pellets suitable for the hunt :)

I am not saying i use the cheapest pellets i am saying that the same pellets like bisley h&h rws the 177 pellets are cheaper than the same brand in 22 i not saying use cheap use what suits the barrel. Best i just think if your going to put that pellet in the right place then what does it matter what cal your using just a personal choice

.25 cal For Me any day for hunting up to 55 yards.

When these bad boys smack in 25.4 gr flavour an instant full Kinetic kill.

But .22 is also superb as My other two guns are in this cal, good for plinking as well as it's more challenging to shoot at targets.

But for hunting i just love the smack of the .25 cal has My Personnel preference.

atvb Daz 7.

Edited by Daz 7
  • Like 2

i'm having one hell of a shit month and this post cheered me up..

my apinion is

furrrrrrrt...exspel of air.

its the one yu like :D :D

untill you've tried both you wont know tbh. else it'll all be 'well i never tried and now i never know'.

i like .177 more shots in a tin same price, less shots in a pcp fill but the cost of pelletrs plus fill plus petral getting the bottle filled .177 wins.

ouy to 65 yards still had no probs in .177...out to 72 yards still no probs furthe on feather but alas i was young and foolish then lolol...65 yards np.

edit... i tried 22 but it just failed in one too many area's against a .177... its way tooooo slow.

Edited by ghillies
  • Like 1