The North Cup

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself , tommy.c and templeking went out today and decided to make it a bit intresting with a couple of quid in each and a cup to the winner, started the day off taking templeking to our permission th

north lads at it today again templeking scruffy ran one for 4 min killed it big reggie killed one, ph dogs got some good runs lads had some very good runs,plenty of hares on the ground. well done lad

2 a piece in the cup  

Posted Images

That's it capt bita sport to many fall outs over matches their no probs if couple guys wanna match but getting it orginised and 1f 1 doesn't bother to turn up your only wasteing orther mans time shuda pm said not be there that wuda been [BANNED TEXT] thing to do atvb

• Like 2

Nans ur sad case 11.45 on sat night you pm said you be there so how come at 7.30 in the morn you weren't there. Why not just pm say on sat night you won't be running. As for decitaing who was going everyone knows you only dog ur running and a mate. Ur a messer and a fool that's twice now you didn't turn up.

• Like 1

Well done TK good man an good dogs atb mate

thanks nibs,are you still doing a bit of hunting mate.

sorry i didnt reply tk i only seen your question when i was lookin over this good topic yes [BANNED TEXT] im doing a wee bit i got great run with my bitch on friday first one she ever seen ran well [BANNED TEXT] an shes no way fit i was only out walking them atb mate

sorry i didnt reply tk i only seen your question when i was lookin over this good topic yes [bANNED TEXT] im doing a wee bit i got great run with my bitch on friday first one she ever seen ran well [bANNED TEXT] an shes no way fit i was only out walking them atb mate

keep at it nibs,or you will turn out like that cousin of mine just talking about hunting lol. :laugh: :thumbs:

sorry i didnt reply tk i only seen your question when i was lookin over this good topic yes [bANNED TEXT] im doing a wee bit i got great run with my bitch on friday first one she ever seen ran well [bANNED TEXT] an shes no way fit i was only out walking them atb mate

keep at it nibs,or you will turn out like that cousin of mine just talking about hunting lol. :laugh: :thumbs:

was talking to him few nights ago for a good while about when we were young :cray:lol

• Like 1