• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard yours was Ontario's version of the Grand Canyon, not uncommon for folk to sit on your balls and take photos......

use two different size ammo 10mm steel /4 grams 11mm lead /8 grams had another look at chinese bands explained and if i,m understanding it correctly 184

Dankung tubes on my dankung jungle hunter, 12yards with a marble!  

I use single 1745 on a little holly frame that I have. I've killed few ferals with it and killed a cock pheasant with a M 8 nut when Rascal_2005 and I were out with the hounds. The pheasant was only knocked out and somehow it found its way into the Whips flat above the kennels!!

I use single 1745 on a little holly frame that I have. I've killed few ferals with it and killed a cock pheasant with a M 8 nut when Rascal_2005 and I were out with the hounds. The pheasant was only knocked out and somehow it found its way into the Whips flat above the kennels!!

Then said pheasent flew into the whips tv!!!.... An hour and a half after he got in!

The upside to looped tubes... is the quick attachment to the shooters with the 'slits' in....

Carry a couple of bandsets in your arse pocket... and change them as you wish... takes less than 10 seconds...

You could carry different setups.... or spare sets...

Ive ordered some of dankungs tapered tubes.... not the one length... but the looped type.....

Looking forward to trying them out too ;)

45d85dcacb63c2fe2625e84f70e2f870_zps4f15

Edited by B.P.R