Posh X Red Rooster Pups Update

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups at 3 weeks two monsters dog and bitch both just over 3 and a half pound.

Red roostre and posh

Yes got a little bit of coat posh alot more coat hes a big strong dog posh a big bitch got some good breeding in there posh seems to put speed in and rooster will stay forever very chancey thats for s

Posted Images

That will be macca who had posh she was a very good bitch.

More than very good mate she was top class field or fen :thumbs:

I know she was top class seen what she does to field hares at her age you know what will happen get a idoit slagging the bitch off or rooster i love the bitch she is so clever speed she has for a old girl its mad god knows what she was like at 2 year old.

I know she was top class seen what she does to field hares at her age you know what will happen get a idoit slagging the bitch off or rooster i love the bitch she is so clever speed she has for a old girl its mad god knows what she was like at 2 year old.

just ignore any that do mate take it as a compliment it usually means you have a good 'un if theres some jealous idiot trying to pull it down they only do it cos they don't have anything worth talking about or breeding off. good luck with the pups hope they turn out crackers :thumbs: